[hatari-devel] Linking with readline (was: Problem in falcon

Thomas Huth huth at users.berlios.de
Mon Apr 26 19:37:07 CEST 2010

On Sun, 25 Apr 2010 17:29:51 -0600 (MDT)
David Savinkoff <dsavnkff at telus.net> wrote:

> Hi All,<br><br>I couldn't get appending READLINE_LIBRARY with
> -lncurses to = work<br>with the latest sources, but I found proof
> that the cfmakeraw probl= em<br>is because of undefined symbols in
> the cmake tests on my system.<br>

Ah, ok, now it makes sense. Seems like I simply should clean up the
CMAKE_REQUIRED_LIBRARIES variable once the corresponding test has been done,
or the other check_function_exists() calls will fail later!

I've committed a patch to repository now - could you please check
whether CMake with hg tip is working for you now?

> broken also.<br>

Yes, your recent e-mails are quite unreadable... :-( please try to
switch off HTML in your e-mails, too, if it is anyhow possible.

 Thomas