[hatari-devel] Repo version not building out of the box on Xcode

Eero Tamminen eerot at users.berlios.de
Sun Apr 18 16:41:20 CEST 2010

Hi,

On Sunday 18 April 2010, Anders Eriksson wrote:
> I just wanted to inform that the hg repo version of Hatari does not build
> on Xcode without modifications.
> These are the three errors I get:
>
> ~/hatari/src/gui-osx/PrefsController.m:606: error: 'CNF_SCREEN' has no
> member named 'bZoomLowRes' ~/hatari/src/gui-osx/PrefsController.m:785:
> error: 'CNF_SCREEN' has no member named 'bZoomLowRes'

Somebody needs to change this also to use max zoomed size variables instead
of the obsolete/removed 'bZoomLowRes' one.

I just updated the PyGtk Hatari UI, and the Hatari manual section on
the SDL options GUI for this:
http://hg.berlios.de/repos/hatari/raw-file/tip/doc/manual.html#The Hatari
Screen Dialog

This is how the SDL options dialog looked like in v1.3.1:
http://hg.berlios.de/repos/hatari/raw-file/9fb9dc477e75/doc/manual.html#The
Screen Dialog

> ~/hatari/src/gui-osx/SDLMain.m:446: error: 'poseAsClass:' is unavailable
> (declared at
> /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.6.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.frame
>work/Headers/NSObject.h:127)

Thomas commented on this on 23rd of January:
--------
This seems to be an issue with the code that we've inherited from SDL...
seems to be a problem in the current SDL code, too:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.sdl/44284

Dunno how to fix that, especially since I still have an old version of Mac
OS X where this still works fine... I'll leave that up to a Mac OS X guru
for fixing.
--------

(Guru could be referring to Sébastien (clafou), who according to authors.txt
originally wrote the OSX GUI.)