[hatari-devel] cross compiling

Christer Solskogen christer.solskogen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 11:46:29 CEST 2010

On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 10:42 AM,  <npomarede at corp.free.fr> wrote:

> Rule of thumb is  : run "--cross-compile-win32" and each time an error is
> reported, look for a corresponding package for mingw in your distrib.

I managed to get it to compile thanks to your tip :) (I did not
include MATH, READLINE and PORTAUDIO)
Hatari also runs on my windows machine but some bugs did show and
maybe it have something to do with the above?
Hatari is unable to save its configuration file:
Configuration file /etc\hatari.cfg not found.
Configuration file \Users\media\hatari.cfg not found.
Hatari devel (Apr 16 2010), compiled on:  Apr 16 2010, 11:38:33
Warning: Soundbuffer size is too big!
NVRAM not found at '\Users\media\hatari.nvram'
Error while updating section [Log]
Error saving config file.
ERROR: cannot store NVRAM to '\Users\media\hatari.nvram'

It also shows a command line window in addition to the normal hatari
window. It that supposed to happen?

--
chs,