[hatari-devel] New Monitor/Window options dialog feedback?

Eero Tamminen eerot at users.berlios.de
Mon Apr 5 19:33:43 CEST 2010

Hi,

As there weren't anymore comments on this or earlier mails,
I'll update the manual according to how things work now.

Only shortcoming with the current UI should be that there's no easy way to
disable zooming temporarily so that there would still be space for borders.

(If you think there's some use-case for this, I guess there should be
a checkbox for "disable zooming" which would disable zooming while
still acting as max limit for border sizes.)

	- Eero