[hatari-devel] Alert : big problem with DSP emulation and Eko System demo

LAURENT SALLAFRANQUE laurent.sallafranque at arkea.com
Thu Apr 1 11:03:28 CEST 2010

Hi,

I've done some tests yesterday evening with Eko System. I added the fullscreen mode, I ran at 32Mhz and played at 50 Khz freq replay in hatari.

After the second screen, everything crashed, I couldn't recover to Linux's desktop.

Worse, I rebooted and Grub was away.

I've tryed to install another Grub, the Linux was corrupted.

Don't try this test on your computer for now, you may have the same result.

I tell you more as soon as possible.

Regards

Laurent

--
Ce message et  toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres  le "message") sont
confidentiels et etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires.