[hatari-devel] LMC1992 and Microwire emulation

Laurent Sallafranque laurent.sallafranque at free.fr
Mon Mar 29 23:41:18 CEST 2010

Hello david,

I've applied your patch and I'll upload as soon as possible.

2 remarks :
In the Yamaha and DMA sound mixer part, I've kept the
(((Sint32)MixBuffer[nBufIdx][0] * 16384)/65536);
( /65536 instead of /512 )

because yamaha's sound is already in 16 bits.
With the /512, sound is completely saturated when you listen to blubber
demo (music number 20 for example)

There is another remark :  at the beginning of the mixer function, we do
the following test :

    if (!(nDmaSoundControl & DMASNDCTRL_PLAY))
        return;

Which means that yamaha's sound doesn't benefit from the filters and
volume control functions.

Maybe this could be improved.

thanks again for your work.

Best regards,