[hatari-devel] LMC1992 and Microwire emulation

David Savinkoff dsavnkff at telus.net
Mon Mar 29 13:28:25 CEST 2010

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Hi,

Enclosed is a patch to audio.c -- Now the filters also respond
to user selected frequencies on the fly. (same patch as before)

Enclosed is a patch that fixes a few more problems with the
filters, and provides a true/false variable to enable the
anti-aliasing filters. (new patch against the tip)

The anti-aliasing filters provide noticeable improvement in the
Madness demo and the Xmas2004 Paradox demo works properly.

Upon investigating this further, I simply found a bug in
integrating the anti-aliasing filter with hatari.

Enjoy, I think the filters are debugged.

David Savinkoff