[hatari-devel] LMC1992 and Microwire emulation

David Savinkoff dsavnkff at telus.net
Sat Mar 27 22:36:13 CET 2010

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Hi,

Enclosed is a patch to audio.c -- Now the filters also respond to
user selected frequencies on the fly.

Enclosed is a patch that fixes a few previous problems with the
filters, and provides a true/false variable to enable the
anti-aliasing filters.

The anti-aliasing filters provide noticeable improvement in the
Madness demo. However, the Xmas2004 Paradox demo loses the
sound in the Xmas 2004 Paradox Atari STE scroller (2nd part).
This, I believe, is because the sound is not baseband, and on
a real STE the DAC demodulates this signal! This music
accidentally works on hatari. I'll investigate this further
to make the anti-aliasing filters work here too
(emulate the DAC better).