[hatari-devel] CMake on MacOsX

Jerome Vernet vernet.jerome at wanadoo.fr
Mon Mar 22 20:51:58 CET 2010

Le 22/03/10 12:12, Christer Solskogen a écrit :
> On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 5:17 PM, Jerome Vernet<vernet.jerome at wanadoo.fr>  wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> CMake doesn't work on my Mac.
>>
> It does on mine. This is how I do it: Install macports, install
> mercurial, cmake , and libsdl using macports.

Slighty different for me, I use fink. I may try macport.
> Get hatari sources from mercurial and run:
> ./configure --disable-osx-bundle
> make
>
> No, you don't get the fancy gui.

Bad luck, i like the MacOsX Gui ;). But it's this part wich doesn't want
to build with CMake
> I also created a port of hatari to macports so you can install the
> latest stable version straight from macports :)

I have my own XCode build up to date, with the Mac GUI in sync with
Hatari SDL GUI (windows options). I prefer this one. I'm trying to have
an integrated console, but it's not easy....

Jerome