[hatari-devel] LMC1992 and Microwire emulation

Laurent Sallafranque laurent.sallafranque at free.fr
Sun Mar 21 23:45:38 CET 2010

Hello,

I've found and corrected the mixing DMA + Yamaha's bug.
Now, Phazer (by 505 from Blubber demo) plays well.

Would you please test again and tell me if everything is OK and accurate
(by comparing with the real hardware) ?

Could you test some more programs or demos and tell me is there's still
problems with DMA sound (STE/TT mode only, not Falcon)

Regards

Laurent