[hatari-devel] CMake on MacOsX

Anders Eriksson ae at dhs.nu
Sun Mar 21 17:22:01 CET 2010

On Sun, 21 Mar 2010, Jerome Vernet wrote:

> Hi,
>
> CMake doesn't work on my Mac. First, it produce au config.h file which lead
> to errors:
> #define HAVE_POSIX_MEMALIGN 1==>No mem_align unde MacOsX
> #define HAVE_X11 1==>should be 0 as we do not build an X11 app, but a cocoa
> SDL App.
>
> Then, make failed will building sdlmain.m, moslty, I guess, because bad
> compile options that I need to check.
>
> /Users/jeromevernet/Documents/dev/Hatari-hgrc/hatari/src/gui-osx/SDLMain.m:451:
> error: 'poseAsClass:' is unavailable (declared at
> /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Headers/NSObject.h:127)

I did it like this: First installed the very latest SDL from libsdl.org,
then:

cd hatari
cmake -G Xcode .

Then ran the project file in Xcode and hit build. There were a couple of
undefined things that errored, but I commented out, then it built happily.
I should make a clean HG and report those compile errors I guess.

--
Anders Eriksson
ae at dhs.nu     http://www.dhs.nu/