[hatari-devel] CMake on MacOsX

Jerome Vernet vernet.jerome at wanadoo.fr
Sun Mar 21 17:17:13 CET 2010

Hi,

CMake doesn't work on my Mac. First, it produce au config.h file which
lead to errors:
#define HAVE_POSIX_MEMALIGN 1==>No mem_align unde MacOsX
#define HAVE_X11 1==>should be 0 as we do not build an X11 app, but a
cocoa SDL App.

Then, make failed will building sdlmain.m, moslty, I guess, because bad
compile options that I need to check.

/Users/jeromevernet/Documents/dev/Hatari-hgrc/hatari/src/gui-osx/SDLMain.m:451:
error: 'poseAsClass:' is unavailable (declared at
/System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Headers/NSObject.h:127)

J. VERNET