[hatari-devel] Caps Lock bug in maxYMiser

Anders Eriksson ae at dhs.nu
Sun Mar 21 15:08:30 CET 2010

On Sun, 21 Mar 2010, Eero Tamminen wrote:

>> Undefined symbols:
>>    "_Resolution_Search", referenced from:
>>        _HostScreen_setWindowSize in libFalcon.a(hostscreen.o)
>>    "_Resolution_GetLimits", referenced from:
>>        _Screen_SetResolution in screen.o
>>        _HostScreen_setWindowSize in libFalcon.a(hostscreen.o)
>> ld: symbol(s) not found
>> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
>
> Were you using CMake generated Makefiles?  Just re-running cmake
> should fix that I think.

Oh I was not aware that one had to create new Makefiles between HG
updates, indeed after doing that it compiled.

However, the CapsLock key bug is still there after commenting out
 	else if (symkey == SDLK_CAPSLOCK)
 	{
 		/* Simulate another capslock key press */
 		IKBD_PressSTKey(0x3A, true);
 	}

And the bug is also in Windows as XiA have the same problem. Maybe I'll
install Ubuntu in a virtual machine and see if it works there.

--
Anders Eriksson
ae at dhs.nu     http://www.dhs.nu/