[hatari-devel] CMake floppy target

Eero Tamminen eerot at users.berlios.de
Sun Mar 21 11:48:32 CET 2010

Hi,

While testing CMake I noticed that it has a separate sub-target for Floppy
stuff:
Scanning dependencies of target Floppy
[  1%] Building C object src/CMakeFiles/Floppy.dir/dim.c.o
[  2%] Building C object src/CMakeFiles/Floppy.dir/msa.c.o
[  3%] Building C object src/CMakeFiles/Floppy.dir/st.c.o
[  4%] Building C object src/CMakeFiles/Floppy.dir/zip.c.o
Linking C static library libFloppy.a

I wonder why unzip.c isn't there.  It's needed by zip.c which is already
included and it's needed by hmsa that links Floppy library:
---------
add_executable(hmsa hmsa.c floppy.c ../../src/file.c ../../src/unzip.c)

target_link_libraries(hmsa Floppy)

Btw. Wouldn't it make sense to put these C files to a separate subdirectory
and do the library also with normal Makefiles, not just with CMake?