[hatari-devel] Some Hatari Bugs ?

Eero Tamminen eerot at users.berlios.de
Sat Mar 20 21:01:04 CET 2010

Hi,

Thanks for the logs, they helped me in reproducing your fullscreen toggle
issue (with little code change), so I could fix it:
	http://hg.berlios.de/repos/hatari/rev/e829357ea79a

The problem was the screen content save & restore which is used when
SDL_WM_ToggleFullScreen() fails, it just doesn't work, so I removed it
(I removed also SDL_WM_ToggleFullScreen() use as suggested earlier
by Thomas).

I also commited the change that makes ST/STe low/med rez border sizes
automatically adapt to the max zoom setting as suggested by Thomas
(it also removes border sizes configuration setting as they aren't then
used anymore):
	http://hg.berlios.de/repos/hatari/rev/6e41b2bbd122