[hatari-devel] Caps Lock bug in maxYMiser

Anders Eriksson ae at dhs.nu
Sat Mar 20 11:42:26 CET 2010

Hi,

I just want to report a bug that appears in maxYMiser
(http://www.preromanbritain.com/maxymiser/) when editing music.

Caps Lock key inserts a note off command when editing a track. In Hatari
the Caps Lock key gets stuck and fills the pattern with note off commands
until you press Caps Lock again. On a real STe, there is only one note off
command sent of course.

Video to illustrate: http://ae.dhs.nu/tmp/noteoff.mp4

First I just insert a couple of random notes, then I press Caps Lock once
to do a note off - but as you can see it repeats.

This is with Hatari 1.3.1 or HG as of last night on OS X 10.6, but XiA
also reports it to be the same in Windows.

--
Anders Eriksson
ae at dhs.nu     http://www.dhs.nu/