[hatari-devel] LMC1992 and Microwire emulation

Laurent Sallafranque laurent.sallafranque at free.fr
Fri Mar 19 22:39:58 CET 2010

Hello,

I'll have a look at this problem tomorrow.
I'm too tired today.

Anyway, I remind you that there are still 2 remaining things to do :
- optimize code from float to int
- take into account 22 Khz, 12 Khz and 6 Khz sound.
(I've only implemented 50 Khz sound for now).

You can try with Protracker Ste for example, it seems to sound correctly.

Thanks for the test, I'll ask you again when I've implemented the 22, 12
and 6 Khz frequencies if you don't mind.

Regards

Laurent