[hatari-devel] LMC1992 and Microwire emulation

Anders Eriksson ae at dhs.nu
Fri Mar 19 08:55:47 CET 2010

On Thu, 18 Mar 2010, Laurent Sallafranque wrote:

> I've uploaded the first release of LMC1992 bass/treble emulation.

Hi,

very nice :)  However there are some more bugs than those you describe. I
get very distorted audio on DMA sounds, while YM sounds seems to sound
like normal. This suggests that perhaps the bass/treble only affect the
DMA sound? It should affect the YM as well.

Here's an example song which is using bass/treble to do filter-ish effects
in maxYMiser, Phazer by 505 from the Blubber demo
(http://pouet.net/prod.php?which=30862).

Clip recorded from Hatari HG as of this morning:
  - http://ae.dhs.nu/tmp/phazer_hg.mp3

Clip recorded from Hatari 1.3.1:
  - http://ae.dhs.nu/tmp/phazer_131.mp3

Full song recorded from a real STe:
  - http://ae.dhs.nu/tmp/phazer_ste.mp3

My system is OS X 10.6 and built with the latest Xcode.

--
Anders Eriksson
ae at dhs.nu     http://www.dhs.nu/