[hatari-devel] updates to cmake build system

George Nakos ggn at hol.gr
Wed Mar 17 11:30:47 CET 2010

Hello Npomarede,

Wednesday, March 17, 2010, 11:09:15 AM, you wrote:

>>> You can get them back by doing a "hg pull" in another directory if you
>>> want to give a try.
>>
>> Sorry  to say, but I've totally forgotten how to pull a hg source tree
>> from scratch!

> nearly the same as when doing an update ; cd to an empty directory and run :

> hg clone http://hg.berlios.de/repos/hatari

Thanks! This is it:

gcc -g -O2 -Wmissing-prototypes -Wstrict-prototypes -Wsign-compare -Wbad-function-cast -Wcast-qual  -Wpointer-arith -Wall -Wwrite-strings   -I.. -I./includes -Iuae-cpu -I./debug -I./falcon -DCONFDIR=\"/windows\" -I/mingw/include/SDL   -DENABLE_DSP_EMU=1  -c -o cycInt.o cycInt.c

Hope this helps.

--
Best regards,
 George                            mailto:ggn at hol.gr