[hatari-devel] Some Hatari Bugs ?

Jerome Vernet vernet.jerome at wanadoo.fr
Tue Mar 16 21:25:21 CET 2010

Le 16/03/10 20:54, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> On Tuesday 16 March 2010, Jerome Vernet wrote:
>> There is a new bug (latest sources) in full screen under MacOsx, see the
>> screen capture.
>> Seems to only happen when in Falcon Mode.
> Please give exact steps on how you can reproduce this.
I simply hit F11 to go in full screen. If I then change the Falcon
Resolution, it's OK. Back to windowed mode OK, back in full screen,
again same thing. I've put 1024x768 as Max Doubled Size.

>> I also have issue with Disk Image, yet in Falcon Mode. When I open a
>> disk Image in drive A, drive B show the same directory, even if I choose
>> another disk image for disk B.
> Do you mean that this doesn't happen with ST/e mode?
No. It's OK under ST mode.

>> Last thing, I build an Unix version under Debian Lenny. It was
>> impossible to choose a ROM thru Hatari GUI, it never recorded the file
>> I've selected.
> I'm using Debian Lenny.  Selecting TOS image from the file browser in ROM
> dialog works fine for me.  Can you give more precise steps how to
> reproduce
> this issue?
I will try. I'm using Lenny under VMWARE, may be the hint ? I build
Hatari using cmake