[hatari-devel] Some Hatari Bugs ?

Jerome Vernet vernet.jerome at wanadoo.fr
Tue Mar 16 20:02:27 CET 2010

Hi all,

There is a new bug (latest sources) in full screen under MacOsx, see the
screen capture.
Seems to only happen when in Falcon Mode.

I also have issue with Disk Image, yet in Falcon Mode. When I open a
disk Image in drive A, drive B show the same directory, even if I choose
another disk image for disk B.

Last thing, I build an Unix version under Debian Lenny. It was
impossible to choose a ROM thru Hatari GUI, it never recorded the file
I've selected.

I've tested the CMAKE process under MacOsX: it's working.

I've also redesigned the MacOsX GUI to reflect latest change in Hatari GUI.

Regards, Jerome

Jerome