[hatari-devel] New Monitor/Window options dialog feedback?

Eero Tamminen eerot at users.berlios.de
Fri Mar 12 19:16:10 CET 2010

Hi,

Before I update the Hatari manual screenshots and description in the Screen
dialog section for the new Monitor/Window options dialogs, I'd like you to
use them a bit and tell whether they work as you'd expect.

I'm mainly interested on comments on removal of the Zoom checkbox and
replacing it with the "Max doubled" option that gives you more control on
what size TT & Falcon resolutions come up.

For ST/e low-res it does only doubling, for Falcon and TT resolutions it
could zoom more if you give large enough resolution.  The zoom factor
is an integer and I though "doubling" in this case tells better the effect
of it.  If you disagree, feel free to propose something else as its
name. :-)

(Or give any other comments on the new dialogs...)