[hatari-devel] Alive demo (fun industries) works well now

Eero Tamminen eerot at users.berlios.de
Wed Mar 10 22:58:40 CET 2010

Hi,

On Tuesday 09 March 2010, Laurent Sallafranque wrote:
> Alive demo works perfectly in fullscreen mode.
>
> Just something strange.
> When I toggle from fullscreen back to windowed mode, the window
> resolution is bigger than it was before I switched to fullscreen.
> there's a black border at the bottom of the window.
>
> Thanks Eero for this evolution.

This should be now fixed too.

I added now also command line options for the aspect ratio correction
and max screen size + update the Hatari-UI.

Hatari manual display section still needs an update.

Before the release I'd like still people to do some more testing on this and
the new debugger features.  I will be myself doing some improvements to
the the hatari-console.py, I want it to be scriptable too.  That helps in
automating Hatari testing outside of its debugger.