[hatari-devel] LMC1992 and Microwire emulation

Laurent Sallafranque laurent.sallafranque at free.fr
Sun Mar 7 18:17:47 CET 2010

Hello,

I've added LMC1992 and Microwire emulation to hatari.

For now, Master volume, left volume and right volume are emulated.
Still to do : Bass and Treble.
Does it need a FFT and FFT -1 transformation or are there specifics
algorythms for bass and treble ?

I've done my tests with protracker Ste.

I think there's a problem anyway for both falcon volume table and ste
volume table :

I've used a linear volume table to calculate values from the min to the max.
I think values should be calculated with a logarythmic algo.
(There's only values in the volume_table to change, nothing else)

Do you agree ?

Could somebody compare volume in protracker in hatari and on a real ste ?

Regards

Laurent