[hatari-devel] Release list (was Demos tested today, some more demos tested)

Eero Tamminen eerot at users.berlios.de
Thu Mar 4 20:00:49 CET 2010

Hi,

On Wednesday 03 March 2010, npomarede at corp.free.fr wrote:
> On Mon, 1 Mar 2010, Eero Tamminen wrote:
>> Done.  Breakpoints go now to a separate file (.break).

I changed the extension added to the memstate file name to ".debug".
(In case it will later contain other debugger settings)

> > Btw. I had earlier a question about the comment char in debugger ini
> > file, should it be '#' or e.g. ';'?
>
> Hello, since '# 'is already used, ';' seems to be the safest choice (and
> as it's used in devpac/asm, it shouldn't be too odd to most people)

Sorry, after mailing above, I actually thought that commands never start
with #, so parsing isn't a problem (only first non-space character is
checked), so I used '#'.  I hope it's not too confusing for the users.