[hatari-devel] Protracker Ste

Matthias Arndt marndt at asmsoftware.de
Sun Feb 28 19:17:58 CET 2010

Take care - this is a different tracker, also called "Protracker"
The one that had troubles is the one by Wizzcat, not one by Equinox.
http://files.dhs.nu/files_msx/protr12.zip

However the coyp I have now works, if not perfect. Did I miss pacthes to
the sound output? Or more precise: did I miss annoucnements that STE DMA
Sound was now working better?

I think i have to test 50khz stuffs for myself. Normally i don't use it
because it takes way too much RAM for almost non benefit.

thanks for checking!
Matthias

--
Matthias Arndt <marndt at asmsoftware.de>