[hatari-devel] Hatari windows binary (test needed)

npomarede at corp.free.fr npomarede at corp.free.fr
Sun Feb 28 13:26:10 CET 2010

Hello,

I configured the necessary tools (mingw, ...) under my linux box to be
able to build the windows binary without having to boot under windows.

I tested this .exe under wine, and for me it seems to run like the
previous 1.3.1 build made by thomas.

Could some people running windows try this directly and report problems
here ? (try the keyboard shortcuts, using a local windows directory as a
hardrive, ...)

This was built with SDL 1.2.14, but will run with previous dll.

This build is based on the current devel version, so if you want to see
what Hatari 1.4 will run, it could be a good way to test it.

Thomas, for the built you made :
  - did you enable --trace option ?
  - pressing alt+pause doesn't enter the debug mode but just pause hatari.
    do we need a console or something else to enable it ?
  - the release dir hatari-1.3.1_windows contained sdl.dll, but shouldn't
    we include zlib1.dll ? (it prevents running from wine for example and
    I don't know if it's always available under windows too)

Nicolas