[hatari-devel] Protracker Ste

Laurent Sallafranque laurent.sallafranque at free.fr
Sun Feb 28 12:39:16 CET 2010

Hello,

I've just downloaded Protracker STE from this link :
http://pouet.net/prod.php?which=13381

I've loaded elysium.mod (which is on the floppy disk).

It runs perfectly for me, sound is really OK.

I've switched hatari to 50066 and 44100 Khz.

I  haven't found any problem.

Could you describe me the case test you use to have the problem ?

Regards,

Laurent