[hatari-devel] Hostscreen path -

Konador, Cyprian cyprian.konador at hp.com
Sun Feb 28 00:17:49 CET 2010

Is there any any benefit of giving that option to user?
Occurence of this screen rotation is unforeseeable for user and I thing that would be better just to prevent it (like my patch do).

> I can look into that once my Screen dialog splitup gets in,
> see the patch
> I had in the "User selectable threshold for window zooming"
> mail thread.

I've checked your patch and I like those additional dialogs, it helps to differentiate host screen from Atari parameters.
Unfortunately, that patch doesn't prevent screen rotation. e.g VGA Desktop VGA 320x240 with statusbar, blue mountains Sonolumineszenz (384x100)