[hatari-devel] Release list (was Demos tested today, some more demos tested)

Thomas Huth huth at users.berlios.de
Sat Feb 27 11:01:49 CET 2010

On Sat, 27 Feb 2010 00:48:51 +0100 (CET)
npomarede at corp.free.fr wrote:

> It might be a little early for me now, as there're a few things with
> video/mfp I'd like to sort, but maybe we could try to target
> mid-april (I'd also like to build a cross compiler chain under my
> linux box to be able to compile windows binaries without having to
> boot under windows ; adding a mingw-under-linux target to cmake would
> be nice too).
>
> So, what is everyone's list of things to finish in the next weeks ?
> Here's a short list to start :
>
>   - ste's screen centering in 224 bytes overscan (nicolas)
>   - mfp delay (bolo, audio art, super hang on) (nicolas)
>   - clean makefiles in case some files are redundant with cmake (eero,
>     thomas ?)

I've removed the autoconf files already, and Eero wants to maintain the
old Makefiles, so we're in a good shape here already, as far as I can
tell.

I just got to fix one or two issues in the CMake build system for "make
install", but I think I can do this before April...

>   - clean/fix some possible remaining issues in dsp/dma (I think lmc
> as used in STE for volume control will not make it for 1.4) (laurent)
>   - X/Y scaling patch by eero ; I didn't really test this, it seems
> some tests would be needed against a real falcon ?
>   - ...
>
> Any others ideas are welcome !

We should take care of this bug here:

http://developer.berlios.de/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=16851&group_id=10436