[hatari-devel] Demos tested today, some more demos tested

Eero Tamminen eerot at users.berlios.de
Sat Feb 27 00:29:53 CET 2010

Hi,

On Saturday 27 February 2010, Laurent Sallafranque wrote:
>  From my point of view, Hatari's falcon emulation is now quite mature,
> stable and robust.
>
> There are still some programs that don't work, but they're not the
> majority now.

Btw. Your crossbar stuff is being finished and my debugger stuff is being
also finished.  Do you have something larger still pending?

I have a couple of Hatari bugs (not emulation) I'd like to look at and
besides the debugger stuff I'm going to finish the Falcon window zooming
& fullscreen switching thing.  But those should be done within few weeks...

 Nicolas, would it be soon a time for a new Hatari release? :-)