[hatari-devel] I'm lucky ;) K.prg is working

npomarede at corp.free.fr npomarede at corp.free.fr
Thu Feb 25 13:25:29 CET 2010

On Thu, 25 Feb 2010, Laurent Sallafranque wrote:

> Yes, but actually, in main.h, there's already a define for CPU_FREQUENCE :
>
> /* The 8 MHz CPU frequency */
> #define CPU_FREQ   8012800
>
> That's the value I use for the crossbar.
>
> Which one should I take into account ?
> And for 32 MHZ ?

You can use the one from main.h and define one for the dsp in one of the
falcon's include file. You can even do :

#define DSP_FREQ	(CPU_FREQ*4)

Since all frequencies are supposed to be multiple of the same clock
source, in our case the master clock is the CPU, so I think this should be
the most reasonable choice for now.

Nicolas