[hatari-devel] I'm lucky ;) K.prg is working

Laurent Sallafranque laurent.sallafranque at free.fr
Thu Feb 25 12:25:04 CET 2010

OK, I understand my problem ;)

I've just uploaded a patch in DSP.C to take into account correctly the 8
-> 32 Mhz conversion.

I've retested the programs with this patch :

OK means rework
KO means still KO since Nicolas's patch (was working before)

OK - HMMM demo stops at startup
OK - Bound2 (it has always been a very timing sensitive demo)
OK - Solonuminescenz freezes at startup (+ stack overflow, never seen before)
KO - K.prg still freezes at startup
OK - Graoumpf tracker reacts like K.prg (it's the same code). It was
running before
KO - Audio Fun machine give a continuous noisy sound
KO - H2O intro runs the sound but displays only white screen anf is freezed
OK - Untgo (Lazer) freezes at startup
OK - Crown of creation freezes at presentation screen. It was running until
the game.

Regards

Laurent

PS : for Crown of creation, I could play it during hours without
problems a few versions before this last one.
There's been a change somewhere, because now, it says there are some
unsynchro beetween CPU and DSP. (This appeared before Nicolas' patch).

Perhaps crossbar sound optimisations.

I think we can continue to work with this version.
Eero, the actual compatibility list may be wrong with some programs (at
least Eko H2O game seems to have a problem now).

Regards

Laurent