[hatari-devel] I'm lucky ;) K.prg is working

npomarede at corp.free.fr npomarede at corp.free.fr
Tue Feb 23 16:50:17 CET 2010

On Tue, 23 Feb 2010, Laurent Sallafranque wrote:

> OK, I'll try all these tests tonight.
> But just a last question :
>
> Why shouldn't we execute some DSP code if there was an exception or interrupt
> ?
> (the return after do_specialties ())

You're right, I didn't pay attention to this, but this is obviously wrong
to return without running the dsp part.

But moving dsp code block is not completly correct, because at that point
(before do_specialites) "cycles" doesn't take into account the number of
cycles generated by the exception.

I will try to post a patch this evening that solves both cases.

Nicolas