[hatari-devel] Just for fun : Winrec under hatari

Laurent Sallafranque laurent.sallafranque at free.fr
Mon Feb 22 22:17:21 CET 2010

I've tryed to create an AVI of the problem.
But when I record AVI, FS drop to 5 and it generates a permanent back noise.

That's not the same noise I get when FS=0 and I move a window.

There's really a link between screen display when something moves and
sound quality, but I don't know what for now.

Regards

Laurent