[hatari-devel] Falcon sound

Eero Tamminen eerot at users.berlios.de
Sun Feb 21 21:02:08 CET 2010

Hi,

On Saturday 20 February 2010, Laurent Sallafranque wrote:
> If you have encountered some more problems with crossbar that I haven't

Besides the Aniplayer stuff that I mentioned in the other mail, I also
got this when testing Ultimate Arena demo:
	M68000 Bus Error at address $ff8901.

And the game crashed.

This came after setting Novice mode and disabling the options
at startup (icons looking like a raindrop sidewise and CD-disc).

But this address should be mapped according to the Hatari source:
        { 0xff8901, SIZE_BYTE, IoMem_ReadWithoutInterception,
Crossbar_DmaCtrlReg_WriteByte },        /* Crossbar control register */
        { 0xff8902, SIZE_BYTE, IoMem_VoidRead, IoMem_VoidWrite },
                      /* No bus error here */