[hatari-devel] User selectable threshold for window zooming

Eero Tamminen eerot at users.berlios.de
Sun Feb 21 17:57:13 CET 2010

Hi,

On Sunday 21 February 2010, Thomas Huth wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Feb 2010 18:32:06 +0200
> > This is the line doubling bit.  The screen size is 320x100 without
> > Hatari zooming.  Shouldn't line doubling bit automatically double the
> > *vertical* resolution like is done for the ST-med interlace?
>
> Sounds good, but to be sure, you should maybe check this on a real
> Falcon first...

That's the problem, I don't have one. :-)
I have only ST.

Could you maybe check it with your Falcon?

For best results it would be nice to get information about RGB and VGA both
as they use different bits.  But we can start with whatever you have, and if
somebody else on the list has a Falcon with different kind of monitor, he
could then tell the results on that.

Checking is easy, one just needs to go through the available screen modes
in the TOS "Set Video..." dialog and tell whether the shape of the screen
differs on his monitor with any of these 4 available combinations.