[hatari-devel] MFP problem with Bolo

npomarede at corp.free.fr npomarede at corp.free.fr
Sat Feb 13 20:27:29 CET 2010

On Sat, 13 Feb 2010, Eero Tamminen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Saturday 13 February 2010, npomarede at corp.free.fr wrote:
>>> I wanted to play the breakout game "Bolo" today (one of the games that
>>> I owned when I was a child...), but there seems to be a problem with
>>> the MFP emulation... Right before the first level starts, it hangs
>>> forever in this loop here:
>
> I've tried Bolo with an earlier Hatari version where it work.  I'm not sure
> how old Hatari version this was was though as Bolo seems to get stuch even
> with v1.0.1 (from Debian stable).

Some necessary modifications needed to run Dark side of the Spoon or The
Overscan Demos for example certainly lead to this result ; more wins than
losses, but this needs to be fixed too of course (although I think bolo
worked with older version more by luck than by using the correct
behaviour of a real ST)

Nicolas