[hatari-devel] saving/restoring memory state from debugger

npomarede at corp.free.fr npomarede at corp.free.fr
Sat Feb 13 17:51:10 CET 2010

On Sat, 13 Feb 2010, Eero Tamminen wrote:

> That works for me too.  I just commited several enhancements to
> the debugger, could you retry whether they affected this?

No, same as before. But I think I found the problem.

  - If I type saves<tab> /tmp/aa : it doesn't come back to the prompt

  - If I press up arrow to go to previous histort (savestate /tmp/aa) and
    press <enter>, it works

  - If I type savestate /tmp/aa : it works

So, the problem is when I press <tab> to complete savestate.

Nicolas