[hatari-devel] saving/restoring memory state from debugger

Eero Tamminen eerot at users.berlios.de
Sat Feb 13 17:25:53 CET 2010

Hi,

On Saturday 13 February 2010, npomarede at corp.free.fr wrote:
> > Works fine for me:
> > -----
> >
> >> statesave
> >
> > Memory state file saved.
>
> It's ok for me too if I don't give a filename. But if I do :
> > statesave /tmp/aa
>
> Memory state file saved.
>
> I don't get the prompt and need to press ctrl+c
> ^C>

That works for me too.  I just commited several enhancements to
the debugger, could you retry whether they affected this?

The enhancements are:

* "evaluate" command recognizes register and symbol names.
  to see e.g. PC value, you can use "e pc".

* Last "evaluate" command result can be gotten by giving '$'
  and pressing TAB.

* quoted expressions are now evaluated for all commands.
  I.e. things like this work:
	disasm "pc"

Still TODO:
* Other features I mentioned