[hatari-devel] Debugger improvements

Eero Tamminen eerot at users.berlios.de
Tue Feb 9 22:59:56 CET 2010

Hi,

On Saturday 06 February 2010, Laurent Sallafranque wrote:
> I'll test all of this next week, I won't be here today and tomorrow.
>
> Would it be possible to have this kind of command :
>
> d pc
> dd pc
>
> This is easier to write than d $e1563 for example ;)
> (I'm sometimes lazy)

Haven't done that yet, but you can now do:
	info disasm lock
or
	info dspdisasm lock

To get debugger to disassemble from PC every time you enter the debugger
again.  The set it back to default output on entering the debugger, use:
	info default lock

To get memory dump of specific address whenever you hit the debugger, do:
	info memdump <address> lock

(This could be thought of as a preliminary version of Monst-style
register locking feature...)