[hatari-devel] Issue with switching - fullscreen/windowed mode

Jerome Vernet vernet.jerome at wanadoo.fr
Mon Feb 8 21:35:37 CET 2010

Hi,

I tried your patch on my OSX Build. I do not have (with or without the
patch) any garbage. The only thing I get is, in full screen, a bad
centered screen and, when switch back to windowed mode, a large black
vertical stripe on the right in hires Falcon mode. Two black stripe
(right and left) in low res. This only happen with Falcon Modes, not ST
Modes.

When switching to full screen, SDL change the screen resolution to what,
I suppose, best match the Atari resolution. But this will not cause any
problem on my MacBook, even with Photoshop.

Jerome