[hatari-devel] Whip is working

Laurent Sallafranque laurent.sallafranque at free.fr
Sun Jan 31 22:40:50 CET 2010

Hello,

> Hope that helps,

Sure it did :)

I've added the correct initial values to the crossbar (after boot).
Then, I could remove a temporary "bad hack" I included in crossbar to
let "Eko System" demo run.

It may correct some other programs, I haven't tested yet.
I still have any idea for Whip output sound. I'll ask your friend one of
these days.

I've also reduced the Crossbar sound buffer to reduce the sound "delay".
I think I can reduce this buffer to 1Ko, but I've set it to 2Ko for now.

Regards,

Laurent