[hatari-devel] Issue with current directory in file selector

Konador, Cyprian cyprian.konador at hp.com
Sun Jan 31 00:03:23 CET 2010

Hi All,

I faced an issue with file selector under Windows (I'm not sure about other systems). That issue appears when I press Browse button in TOS setup / Floppy disk menu.
When I press Browse and choose floppy disk image first time, I see proper directory (defined as "Default floppy images directory"). When I press Browse second time, I see Hatari home folder. I observed  the same behaviour, for TOS setup.

I found out that function File_SplitPath in file.c returns wrong path.
E.g. C:\Hatari\Floppy\Nosta.msa is splitted (in function SDLGui_FileSelect) as follow:
path: C:\Hatari\Floppy\
fname: Nosta.msa

but should be:
path: C:\Hatari\Floppy
fname: Nosta.msa

Attached you can find path for that issue.

Thanks

Regards
Cyprian