[hatari-devel] ide.c memory leak and ifdefs

Eero Tamminen eerot at users.berlios.de
Wed Jan 27 20:09:13 CET 2010

Hi,

On Wednesday 27 January 2010, Thomas Huth wrote:

> > > IIRC the valloc call was the only function that was available
> > > everywhere. posix_memalign() was not available on MinGW, memalign()
> > > was not available on Mac OS X.

But posix_memalign() is available on OSX?

(I'm wondering about what check to add to config-default.h)

> > It falls always to valloc on purpose?
>
> There are proper tests for these functions in the configure.ac file.
>
> It's just missing from config-default.h... well, did I tell you that
> it's a big advantage to have one build system for all, and not to have
> to do thing twice or three times...?
>
> > With CMake you could check & set the appropriate defines. :-)
>
> Piece of cake. Done.

Btw. Now that I commited the improved long filename support,
glob() checks can be removed...

opendir() was already used in gemdos.c, and if that's there, readdir() and
closedir() that are used by the new code should also exist.  I don't see any
test for opendir() though...