[hatari-devel] Whip is working

Laurent Sallafranque laurent.sallafranque at free.fr
Wed Jan 27 11:12:17 CET 2010

Hello,

I've tested all the whip effects (but not the extra effects for now).
Everything seems to work well.

2 little Todos anyway:

- I still have to include the sound volume emulation (I started to
implement it but I haven't finished yet)
- There's no output sound for now (perhaps this is linked to the first
point). I'll have to test which output is configured into the crossbar.

Whip is a very funny piece of code.

Regards

Laurent