[hatari-devel] Wotanoid problem : final fix before commit ?

Eero Tamminen eerot at users.berlios.de
Mon Jan 25 23:27:09 CET 2010

Hi,

On Monday 25 January 2010, Eero Tamminen wrote:
> > I suggest you try the following:
> >
> > 1) Create an IDE hard disk image and copy the game on it
> > 2) Check wether it works from IDE disk now after you modified
> >    ioMemTabFalcon.c
>
> Doesn't need IDE hard disk, running it from a HD floppy image is enough
> after the ioMemTabFalcon.c patch.   As a game, Wotanoid is pretty crappy
> though.
>

> Btw. Why Hatari GUI supports creating only floppy images with sizes up to
> 950kB?  E.g. Falcon supports 1.44MB HD floppy drives.

FYI:  I added HD (1.44MB) & ED (2.88MB) blank disk creation support to
Hatari (if user select single sided from the UI, it will silenty create
double sided when HD or ED sector counts are used as there no single
sided HD or ED drives).

On quick testing it seemed to work fine.  Please tell if there are issues
with the created disk images.