[hatari-devel] Wotanoid problem : final fix before commit ?

Eero Tamminen eerot at users.berlios.de
Sun Jan 24 13:27:40 CET 2010

Hi,

On Sunday 24 January 2010, George Nakos wrote:
> Sunday, January 24, 2010, 1:42:02 PM, you wrote:

> > George, have you actually used this on actual HW so that it has worked?
> > With which TOS version(s) it works like that?
>
> Yup,  on  a STE with TOS 1.62UK and STFM with TOS 1.02UK. Also, that's
> we use that in ULSv3 for a couple of years now and it works in all our
> test equipment (MSTEs, Falcons, a TT, etc)

Thanks.  Then it seems that EmuTOS is (as usual) broken and documentation
is wrong too & Laurent's patch is fine.

Laurent, why you apply the patch, add to code a comment about what George
mentioned above.

I guess Fwrite() size should then be Uint32 too, what do you think?

(It goes to fwrite which uses size_t, so it's converted to unsigned
anyway...)