[hatari-devel] CMake build system

Eero Tamminen eerot at users.berlios.de
Wed Jan 20 00:01:47 CET 2010

Hi,

On Wednesday 20 January 2010, Thomas Huth wrote:
> So I think I'll remove the CMakeLists.txt files from our repository
> again unless somebody comes up with a good reason to keep them.

CMake seems promising, but not ready yet.  I would just mark the stuff
as "experimental" and leave it there and check again next year to see
whether CMake has matured enough.

(It's not a conventional open source project, but commercial vendor backed
SW which they change to fit their customers needs, and it's been there
only a few of years.  I want to see more where it's going technically and
otherwise before commiting to it.)