[hatari-devel] CMake build system

Laurent Sallafranque laurent.sallafranque at free.fr
Tue Jan 19 23:16:11 CET 2010

Hello Thomas,

I've tested it under Linux, it works for me.
I prefer the cmake way to compile (it's easier to read).

I've got a segfault in microphone call with cmake.
I'd like to have a look at it (just to be sure that there's nothing
missing in my code) before you eventually remove it.

I think we could keep the old and new way of compiling the project, it
can make differences useful for us.

regards,

Laurent